Thursday, November 24, 2005

OOOOh, finally got into the blog. i feel like i'm living in a very "Kafkasque" reality show where there are guards watching me at every step. This new neuroticism is nothing to get frantic about. It is just the reality of the days I live in. I tried visiting John Lennon's room at the Queen Elizabeth, downtown Montreal & was brutally denied access to the floor. I was with a friend who looked like 'Edward Scissor-hands' at the time and were told bluntly by the manager that 'no one is allowed up there!' I guess it is my "Osama" look a like features that creates that trilogy response of "no, no no, you ain't getting past me!' I duuno what to say, my fortune cookie said today that i'm honesty and a man of integrity. back to the hotel.....
We were both dissapointed but did find out that he was in room 722 or was it 712 or was it 736? Oh, well, never mind...it's the thought that counts. We innocently wanted to take pictures of the door and then post it up on my website. It would have been a sorta "John Lennon had a bed in for peace in here and here is Schmelvis 35 years later" ...anyways, I spoke to Tommy Schnurmacher about it and you know he was actually there at the time and he looked after or baby-sat Yoko's girl or something like that for a bit. His story and accounts are way cool.
first real brutal day of snow here. Drove real slow. Lots of accidents on the road and traffic jams. Drive real slow, be careful!

TCB

S:)

No comments: