Wednesday, November 16, 2005

'I got my Mojo working' , one of my fav. Elvis tunes.The kids are asleep, the house is quiet. The dog is on the sofa. he don't listen any more. Even dogs have 'selective hearing' after midnight. Outside it is pouring. Today went from snow to rain and tomorrow is supposed to hit a high of 16c. And I thought I was a moody SOB!
lately, guests are coming into the house and sticking around till the wee hour of the night. It's a good thing and it's a bad thing. For me it is good for you, prolly bad, so go figure! For those of you allergic to guests it is definetly bad, but maybe you should try it and who knows you might develop fobias to other things you never imagined existed!
I dunno what i'm talking about. It's like close to 1am and my day has turned from bread to burned toast...now does that make sense to you? If it does then stick around cause the metaphors and similies and all them things in between are here and out of the bag. Songs are running though my head, lyrics to 'ONE' my fav. U2 song and "Californication" by Red hot...are singing singing in my head. This week perhaps I'll try to spend more time at home. I always get here way to late.
Kids are usually asleep when i get in. Luckily i get some time to spend the mornings and weekends with them. Why am i telling you this?
I guess because i'm somewhat guilt ridden for not spending more time with the kids. My glasses are naturally yellow tinted set for night vision to elevate the darkness that comes with winter. People remind me constantly that winter is here and it is ok to get depressed. I refuse to be depressed! It is so easy for me to turn on the 'F$%-off' channel in the head. I can just stay in that zone, veg out and like extend my middle finger as far as it reaches and towards every face i see. But that is someone else's wet dream, not mine!
I'm here to fight the demons that rile the soul and beckon it to sleep, to switch off, to be a weeping willow. I refuse to be a 'no-call' or 'no-show'!
So till the next embers party i bid you all a good nights sleep and keep that torch lit cause you never know who will need that light to get to the end of the tunnel!

TCB

S:)

No comments: