Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm an official 'blogger'! what does it actually all mean?
It means that I'm in 'self-therapy' sessions every time I spew my
thoughts out to the world. Does anyone read this? I doubt it!
Do i care? Yes, of course I care what goes out there and i try to be as responsible
and conscious in every respect of the word.
I spoke to Tali today and he said 'blogging is cool & that he's been meaning to do it
& that everyone should do it!" It's a cathartic & cheap way to express the soul", my friend Micha said
to me. He runs and operates an 'indie-coffee' house in the McGill ghetto. Today the kids went to see Potter
27 or something like that. I have not seen one of them movies but they keep putting them out like rice cakes and the movies & games and the marketing venture behind this is a monster in itself. The wizard behind the Potter deal knows what he is doing. The movie has grossed like billions of dollars and ain't that an author story going from rags to riches?!?!
Sunday night in a relatively mild December. The sun wanes easily over this French city.
Cars observe traffic lights today like it is some religious holiday. No one is in such a rush like
Monday to friday routine.
Back to the grind tomorrow.
Gotta get the kids in early to bed. The dishes are piled up to the ceiling.
finally bought some dish detergent so now i have no excuse but to do them.
Doing dishes is actually productive energy well spent.
It clears the mind and the swoosh of running hot water and soap in between fingers is somewhat healing.

Gotta go...TCB

S:)

No comments: