Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"All you talk about is the weather & whether it matters or not is purposely up to you."
So today I started with a quote. I like quotes and I think that I'll continue with quotes. Now about my finger. Which finger? The one i accidently puntured with a knife the other day and needed a bunch of stitches to put back together. Saint Mary's Hospital refused to serve me because my medicare-card was lost. At the Jewish General H. they took me without a second look, I sat for 30 minutes in the ER and was waiting for my own episode to unfold. Funny enough it was late or early in the morning and I was there alone. Finally my name was called and I was served by a candid female doctor of the Moslem faith. She was a rookie at it and told me so. That made me feel assured and I actually egged her on to do a good job. While she was sewing me up I kept encouraging her and admonishing her that i was a musician and highly rely on my fingers to earn a lively hood. "hey, she did a bang on job!" My finger is some how still numb at the tip. That's not her fault but rather the fault of your lovely author who 'thought with his ass instead of his elbws' at the time of the accident and on that wretched given moment. All's well! Hannukah is right around the corner and I keep getting booked for Christmas gigs. Great!
They want Elvis a-la "SChmelvis" Style and that's exactly what we're gonna deliver.

TCB

S:)

No comments: