Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday, I'm feeling under the weather. My throat is parched, feel like I'm coming down with something. I hope it is a 'day thing' and will disappear as quickly as it came this morning! Did a lot of errands;running here and there. Thank G-d it is not too cold out there. Like 7c outside!
"I've got blisters under my fingers!", one of my favorite John Lennon lines, except i got blisters under my tongue!
The thrill is gone...the thrill is gone.
One of my favorite BB King songs.

My friend is starting a private lounge. Perhaps he'll have Schmelvis play there...
So what is going on here in Montreal?
What is the city all about?
Is there a future here?
All these questions will be answered shortly on the Schmelvis Blogger...so stay tuned!!!!

Got take my vitamins...laters!!!!

No comments: