Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I like anything that has to do with music. Funny enough, I still do not have an Ipod. Most of my friends live by it religiously. I still carry a disc-man from time to time, and like it. The thought of having 2000 songs on one small compact box is mind boggling to say the least, but also a victory to the I-generation devices. On the other side of the fence, there are those who rebel against the Ipod and think it is an evil invention out to destroy young minds and ultimately society as a whole.

On the music production side;My good friend Tali mixes good beats with his fruit-loops software and these days 'good-beats' is what it's all about. My friend Mike plays a mean piano and sure knows how to 'bang' on the drums. My good friend Jase plays a wicked sax, teaches high school and in the summers goes on cruises, sees the world and studies Torah. It's snowing here in the city for the first time. The first snow is always beautiful. It's got this serenity, this innocence about it. The white flakes paint the city with a nice prestine coat and even though it won't last it is a sign that winter is here at last. My business cards are finally ready and they look great! I'm really proud of the job Tali did with photo-7 & by the way he is also great on the piano. I couldn't log into the 'blogger' yesterday from my mac and it was really too bad cause the creative juices were really just yearning to hit the keyboard. Instead I'm writing from a friends PC and here i am. On the 3rd of December we're booked to play an evening at Grumpy's on Bishop steet. They want us to do 4 sets of 30 minute. Looking forward to the show. Wedding gigs are in the works with the Hora-boys...It's been some time since I've done a weddings but weddings are fun and of course quite intense. In the winter no matter how many layers we have on I find it is always too hot indoors and too cold outside;makes it tricky on dressing. Those of you in Montreal enjoy the snow...

No comments: