Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The future is 'now'! Grab it! Seize it! Carpe Diem!
Think about yourself. It is time to do a 'world of good'!
Miracles are happening all the time!
Lately I feel like AC/DC's 'hell's Bells'; It's called mid-life crisis!
I'm edgy, feisty, aggresive, impatient and crude & that's just with myself imagine how i must be with others?

Lord, I'm trying not to be cruel and I know that 100 years from now
no one will care or read any of this or even bother with reading all together.
It'll all be a thing of the past. Lately however, I feel like being more and more of a recluse.
I want to be left alone. I'm just on my own channel. I'm busy trying to or calling it 'being creative.'
It's just me and my guitar and we both gently weep.
With me 'Words are searching for meanings constantly and in the end it some how makes sense.'
Excuse my pensive squibbles.

No comments: