Tuesday, March 03, 2009


Where I am is where the party is at!!!!

So many times when i go out with people to a house party or 'what ever event'. Certain people for some reason always feel edgy, removed or just wanna leave if the party is "not happening!!!" Now, folks let me tell you this about that: the way to be is to change your channel and switch in to the "Let's have fun" gear and this could be done by simply smiling, interacting with who ever is there, smiling asking social innate questions like: "So, what brings you to this part of the universe?" or my favorite line: "Tell me, Tell me, Tell me...then pause and say..."HELLOOOOOOOOOO"...In fact, i was just at a party where there was very little people and i knew no one. THere was a small group talking in the living room, i felt somewhat awkward so i just blurted out:"When is the doctor arriving?" and then blurted out:"No worries i have my own rubber gloves!"

Point being said, if you cannot have fun with yourself then G-d help you!!!!!

Have a great Day!!!!!!

No comments: