Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Online Shopping, Dating or Weight Loss?

I looked around the web for products to buy or sell, or something to get excited about.
All i get is pop ups to buy 'this' or 'that'! Nothing tangible just products to apparently empower the individual pop up in my face! What is going on? People are trying to sell us 'sizzle' but not the 'STEAK'! I do not want to buy sizzle!!!! I'm tired of sizzle but want the real McKoy!!!

Everyone is talking about dating!! Internet Dating is the hottest thing around!!! Couples are divorcing just to see what it is like to be dating on the internet!!!
It's like a fad gone wild but who is gaining from all of this? Businesses, Florists? I dunno!!!!

Meanwhile there is a craze to lose weight while simultaneously there is a consumption war going on to eat everything in sight! THe westernize world is somewhat ill and is eating up everything like a storm and then acting bulimic and wanting to shed it all and lose weight...what is going on? Where is my guitar? Turn up the volume!!!!

No comments: