Friday, March 27, 2009


Schmelvis's Top 10 Elvis Quotes.


10.The Lord can give, and the Lord can take away. I might be herding sheep next year.

9.That's why I hate to get started in these jam sessions. I'm always the last one to leave.

8.The army teaches boys to think like men.

7. My movements, ma'am, are all leg movements. I don't do nothing with my body.

6.Just because I managed to do a little something, I don't want anyone back home to think I got the big head.

5. I've never written a song in my life. It's all a big hoax.


4.I was an overnight sensation.

3. I think I have something tonight that's not quite correct for evening wear. Blue suede shoes.

1.I was training to be an electrician. I suppose I got wired the wrong way round somewhere along the line."


4. I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around.

No comments: