Sunday, December 04, 2005

"The sword is broken!"
The fight is done!
Can't continue, I feel spent. Time to recharge. Snow is coming down, down, down. The TV is on, on, on.
All these channels. On sunday it is mostly American football. The bets are on and the game is exciting. The odds are tight.
The modern gladiators are on the field. Everyone as a favorite team. I personally do not care who wins the game. I'm more of a player then a specatator. Yeah, I enjoy watching a game or two but really it inspires me to get up and play. To go out there in the real world and jog with the I-pod on or play tennis against a good opponent. I do like a good fight that is for sure. The reason why I enjoy the work out is that at a certain point into it I really feel awake and the adreneline of the sport and challenge awakens all senses in the body. I find that a great feeling and need to get out at least 30 minutes per day.

Now a days, most people forget about that 30 minutes that is so vital to rejuvinate the soul. The dog is barking, my external alarm just went off again. Goitta run. Catch you later....

TCB


S:)

No comments: