Sunday, December 04, 2005

The start of a new week. The' Dance of the knights' by Prokofiev sunders in the background. Woke up early this morning, was awakened early by my daughter. Of course she wanted to see a movie. The guitar stands next to me on guard awaiting to be strummed. I'm going out for a long walk with the dog and a coffee somewhere along the line. Gotta dress warm today it's -5c. It's 11am, the streets in the west end are mostly barren of people. Cars hardly pass by, must be the price of gaz or just the cold air which keeps people inside today. The air feels crisp to the lungs like the arm of a child tagging a mothers dress for support. In the bath last night i felt like I was finally immersing all my thoughts into this body of water. It was a feeling of content mixed with cleansiness. Lately, I cannot sleep without a pillow. I used to sleep without them all together but lately I yearn for a pillow at night, mind you, my pillow can't be too thick or thin but just right size and i prefer the feathery kind. wow, all this pillow talk is making me groogy all over again and i feel like taking a nap. Well it is sunday and i think i will indulge for another 45 minutes.

TCB

S:)

No comments: