Monday, December 12, 2005

It was room 1742 & 1738 at the Queen Elizabeth. Where John & Yoko recorded "Give peace a chance". Tommy Schnurmacher baby sat Yoko's daughter and was there to witness the historic recording.
Oscar Wilde said, "better to be talked about then not talked about at all".
The Schmelvis movie put Diversus on the map and buried me in the process. They projected me as an 'incompetent' musician. I was furious cause they forgot the word 'lazy' infront of the incompetent....heheheh... Nonetheless, the publicity the movie recieved did stir some media attention. It is totally up to me now to ressurect the idea of who 'Schmelvis' is as a musican. Last Show went extremely well, the crowd loved it from start to finish. Looking forward to doing more corporate gigs.
The funny thing about Oscar Wilde's last words in that Paris Hospital bed were: "Either this wall-paper goes or I go"...and then he passed on. My good friend Todd the magician relayed that to me the other day.

TCB

No comments: