Thursday, April 23, 2009


Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.

I cut out coffee out of my diet! It took a lot of will power to do so b/c i've been
an avid coffee drinker for centuries or at least it seems so! Instead, i start my day now with lemon and water/room temperature. I find the combo cleansing for some reason
and it does make me feel better! There is a positive thrust that comes along with it as well!
More and more people are eating right! I see it all around me. Besides food there is yoga, pilates,Krav-Maga (which is Israeli Army self defense training) and all kinds of ways to reduce stress from the everyday 'chorba'or responsibilities on our plate.

I bought 'runner' magazine for the first time and running is something i;m looking to get into...have a great day!

No comments: