Saturday, January 21, 2006

It's a new week and a new start, fresh startm new beginnings! Get that negative spirit out of the brain; absolve it, reduce it, shrink it, let it be benign as possible without merit, without mention, step on it, let it ride, do not pass that negativity to anyone else, keep it to yourself, and rather you get rid of it cause it is your negativity and no one elses! At the theatre i saw old faces I had not scene in years. Faces that told me i'm doing the right thing, the only thing, serving my only purpose, building the only thing i know how to build, playing the right instrument, acting in the best matter possible.
At the coffee house i saw the best desserts, smelled the best coffee, sat in the most comfy of chairs and the hours slipped by like some fast forwarding machine and i had to leave in a furry like i had done something wrong. Infact i had gone past my time alloted in a coffee shop which is 20 minutes. Next time i'll know better!
At the metro; the rides always seem much quicker with an I-pod. Almost missed my stop with the thing on. Playing march 25th on MontRoyal street. Will let you know as more gigs are confirmed!

TCB

No comments: